Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Isagenix Day 9

Today was good, I still feel a bit sleep lagged, but not as bad as yesterday. I did my shakes for Breakfast and Lunch, and I've come to the conclusion that while the vanilla is fine, I love the chocolate shakes! This day was fairly unexciting, I hit the gym at lunch, it seems Owen Wilson had the same idea, go figure, and continued to snack on my healthy options! For dinner, Josh and I went to Red Lobster and I had snow crab!! It was soooooo incredible and delicious. I probably shouldn't have used do much butter, but it was really good. I'm getting better and healthy ordering I think. Just takes time, and it's a total mind switch to flip that's really hard when you're used to indulging and craving something completely different. I do feel like I'm making progress though and little steps are still steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment