Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Isagenix Day 2

Day two! I was surprised to no feel hungry when I woke up. I took my Ionix and Accelerator and packed my blender and a tub of Isalean for work. I was planning on having dinner with my friend Marin, since Tuesday nights are usually Buffy nights and we have a good healthy meal while we watch. Because of this, I opted to have a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch, leaving dinner open for my one meal. Sadly, Marin got sick, so we opted out of Buffy night so she could recover. After having my lunch shake though, I ran over to Trader Joe's to buy some healthy snacks! Marcy had suggested some great ones the other day, and explained how important it is to balance out having more proteins then carbs, and good sources of it, as well as to stick to organic as much as possible. Following her directions, I picked up some lite organic string cheese, almond slices, organic no sugar added apple sauce and a bag of 6 peeled hard cooked eggs! Now, I love hard cooked eggs, and I was so delighted to find that you could buy them precooked AND peeled! Especially since Marcy suggested having a half of one as a good snack and source of protein if I get hungry between meals/shakes. All in all I felt like it was a successful snack run. I didn't want to go overboard with perishable items, so I thought this was a good place to start and see how I do, both hunger wise and speed wise. Also, since my dinner plans had fallen through, I picked up a pair of Thai shrimp wraps that were just around 400 calories. So between having a string cheese, and I'll admit, a whole hard cooked egg, I felt much better today. On my drive home I ate a plum to tide me over until I got home and could eat my shrimp wraps. It was great though, I didn't feel light headed or starving at all. It was nice. Before bead I decided to take 2 Isa Flush, so we'll see how that affects day 3. All in all I'm happy on the system and it's definitely keeping me more conscious of what I'm putting in my body. Oh! They also suggest that you drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day. I have this cool water bottle that has the ounces listed on the side as well as a counter at the top to keep track of how many bottles of water you've consumed, so it's really easy to keep track of my water intake! So all in all, it's Day 2 and I'm feeling fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment