Thursday, September 30, 2010

Isagenix Day 40

So, today is pretty much like any other Isagenix day, as far as nutrition is concerned. At lunch I went to my work gym and Lauren taught me how to use the machines that I was unfamiliar with, as well as teaching me a few more exercises to target certain areas of my body. I definitely need to start getting more Cardio in. Perhaps once things cool down a bit (we're having a massive heat wave) I'll try and fit in at least 2 skating days a week. Also, if I keep going to Krav Maga, that'll be a reat source of Cardio and Strength training! I'm very excited, I feel like I'm finally starting to live the sort of lifestyle I want to have. Sure it's "healthy" to exercise, but for the first time in my adult life, I'm actually really having fun doing it. I'm switching up routines at the gym, which make going and pin pointing areas more exciting. I'm becoming involved in more extracurricular activities like Softball, Krav Maga, and skating. Working out has gone from being a stressful chore to being my playtime/recess from life. I enjoy doing it, I enjoy how it makes me feel, and I especially am enjoying the results I'm seeing. I do feel that Isagenix is a huge part of this too. Taking the step to get my nutrition in order put me on a more focused path. I knew my results would be more fulfilling if I coupled it with exercise. It like Isagenix helped me flip the switch in my brain saying "I'm worth the time and effort it will take to do this" and I finally feel like I'm becoming the person I'm meant to be because of it. Don't get me wrong, I still want to enjoy a good helping of Smores next time I go camping, but I also want to have the strength and energy to backpack my way to the site and still have some left over to enjoy the scenery. So while I still have a ways to go in meeting my goals, I'm feeling very happy with where I'm at today.

No comments:

Post a Comment