Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Isagenix Day 45

Well, I fell off the wagon. Yes, that's right, I totally fell off the wagon! On Sunday I didn't have one shake.... I'm not proud of this at all, but I wanted to be honest with everyone. I woke up with the full intent of having a shake for lunch and dinner. Josh and I made pancakes, which I haven't had in forever, and I filled myself with a whole bunch! It was awesome. I think it is good to indulge once in awhile, and I really haven't in over a month, so I don't think one day will hurt. The important thing was that I followed it up with a cleanse day yesterday and then am back on my shakes today. I also made a batch of tuna salad from one of the Hungry Girl Recipes! So I'll have healthy meals for this week. Usually I'm not so proactive on my meal prep, so it felt really good to take care of all of this ahead of time. I'm working more and more on streamlining my life, starting with my nutrition. I want my healthy choices to become second nature to me, I don't like feeling lost and confused when I am grocery shopping and trying to consider what would constitute a healthy meal. Everyday is a new step, and I'm learning, both on my own research as well as from my wonderfully supportive friends, better ways to live. I'm questioning myself less on healthy alternatives, and even beginning to crave the more nutritious meal. I hope that one day I can pass on good nutrition to my loved ones, so I have to work hard now to learn what that means. Sure I had a less then perfect day Sunday, but I'm not going to let that slow me down. I'm on a mission! A mission for a healthier tomorrow! There's nothing that can stop me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment