Monday, September 27, 2010

Isagenix Day 37

The cleanse days are starting to become refreshing. Plus I've found myself becoming way more consistently active over the past month, and it's good to give myself a day to rest. Originally I had scheduled for cleanse days to be on Sundays, but it quickly became an issue as I started playing Softball on Sundays, as well as just having the option to hang out with friends and share a meal. Thus it was moved to Monday. I admit, it's hard to be at work and smell the amazing food people have brought in for lunch, but it's also a nice start to the week. It's simple, and I feel like I'm freshly cleansed for the new week! So just wanted to share, it's going well and I'm actually enjoying the simplicity of my nutrition in my life right now. Tomorrow will be good, I'm going to Krav Maga at lunch for an intense full body workout. This week is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment